Thursday, June 16, 2011

Home Hair Cuts

See this old container that used to hold a gallon of ice cream?  It now serves as my container to hold my hair cutting accessories.  Home haircuts are a great way to save money!  My husband and son get their hair cut every 6 to 8 weeks.  Cutting at home saves us at least $30.00 each time!  And I don't require a tip!  (Although I should get one for my sweet disposition! Ah-hem.)
Luckily, my boys both get their hair trimmed with the clippers,
so this makes my life easier.  While I didn't take pix of the process,
I did take a couple of before and afters.  Here's my husband after
he mowed the lawn and had sweaty hat hair.  He really did NOT want
me to take his picture or cut his hair.  He made a goofy face,
hoping I wouldn't post it online.  No such luck, honey!
I had to pause part of the way through to create a mohawk
and take a picture while my son and I laughed hysterically.
Looking at his face, I guess my husband doesn't share in our glee.
He thinks he looks tough, but I can take him any day!
Here's the finished product.  We used a 4 on the top
and a 2 on the sides.  Note:  I'm clearly no stylist, so
I can't tell you any tips.  Sorry.
And then there's my little guy.  Here's the before.
We let it go a little longer than normal.  See the shaggy
hair over the ears....eeeeek!  My pet peeve!
And here's the after.  Isn't he cute?  I love this little guy so much!
And no, I didn't cut a weird line on both sides of his head.
That's just the way his hair goes, in its own little vampire-like triangle, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the pics of Bill and Tommy, that little one sure is a cuties ;)

    ReplyDelete