Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Creepy Bean Burrito?

Here's what I had for lunch the other day.  I have never purchased prepackaged burritos before, but since these were individually wrapped and only 29 cents (Aldi's), I figured...what the heck!  I wasn't even sure I could make them for that little at home.  
This whole meal cost only 49 cents!  That banana was huge, too.  I was plenty full, as was my wallet!  :)
I'm not sure if I'd buy the burrito again.  It wasn't bad, but it's definitely not something I'd crave.  Of course, what did I expect for 29 cents?!  It said it was bean and cheese.  I only detected beans, but  no cheese.  Unless they put some weird squirty cheese in there and mixed it in, I couldn't find it.  Cheap lunch though!

2 comments:

  1. I've had burritos like that before and decided that they were not all that good either. Heck, you could make a much better bean and cheese burrito at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, but darn this was cheap. Tasted like it, too, lol!

    ReplyDelete