Monday, August 22, 2011

2011...The year of nightmares!

UPDATE: Computer is (temporarily) back up and running! I hope to be back and posting soon! Thanks for your patience, oh my loyal five followers. (One of which is probably me, lol!)

I'm sorry I've been incognito lately! I have a ton of stuff to post (okay, maybe 5 or 6), but things have been a bit cuckoo here lately. I won't list them all and bore you, but i will tell you that my home computer totally went caput on me, so I'm writing to you from my Nook. Thank God I at least have that to use! However, without the files/pix from my computer, i cannot post anything except text right now. My husband seems to think I need a new hard drive, which is easy enough. So, fingers crossed, I'll be back to posting soon! I'll be happy to accept any spare prayers you've got hanging around! Maybe when I get my computer back, I'll go into more detail. It's been a year of trials, that's for sure! Have a happy day and I'll be back soon. Please don't forget about me! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't think anyone will forget you, your in my prayers, hope things start turning around to the good side for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks, Mary! I really need those prayers and I'm hopeful, too! Thanks for being a good friend! You're a gem!

    ReplyDelete